Green Day And Other Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Green Day And Other Music

An Rpg for Characters in songs/albums with stories ....

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gloria-cat

Gloria-cat

The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) Empty
PostSubject: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:10 pm

I sit outside the house, bored out of my mind. I accidentally spill juice on my shoe. "Fucker!" I yell. People stare at me
Back to top Go down
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:24 pm

I jump out of the buss as it crashes into a house. (I shot the driver before hand)
Back to top Go down
Gloria-cat

Gloria-cat

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:24 pm

ooc: wowwww
bic: I look up. "What the fucking hell?" I shout
Back to top Go down
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:30 pm

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! IT'S FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!" I screamed as the house and bus exploded and people run out of the wreck on fire.

OOC:He's a terrorist with his own war on America.
Back to top Go down
Gloria-cat

Gloria-cat

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:33 pm

ooc: who the fuck are you posting with?
bic:
I sigh. "Really?" I demand, standing up. I'm wearing a tutu, combat boots, a tanktop, and my tiara (don't get me started of jewelry and shit. My bag is from Hot Topic, for the record!) "Go Fuck a Tree, ASSHOLE!"
Back to top Go down
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:36 pm

"Go kill yourself, do the world a favor!"
OOC:Chris#1 AKA Chris Shay
Back to top Go down
Gloria-cat

Gloria-cat

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:38 pm

ooc: kayyyy
bic:
"Ah, I'd love to, but I have two sisters who lack the intelligence to take care of themselves. SO FUCK OFF." I yell. I loved doing this to people. Looking like a skanky little princess (which I wasn't, but its fun as hell dressing like one!) and yelling at some random person
Back to top Go down
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:42 pm

"Let them burn, we're all going to hell arn't we? No matter what you do, no matter what you say, we all go to hell, so who cares if 1 person or 1000000000000000 people die, people make to much of a deal out of death."
Back to top Go down
Gloria-cat

Gloria-cat

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:43 pm

I smirk, "You do know the Institution's down the road, right?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:49 pm

"Why am I talking to a fuck like you?"
Back to top Go down
Gloria-cat

Gloria-cat

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:50 pm

"'Cause you're just as much of a piece of shit as I am!"
Back to top Go down
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:03 pm

I shrug.
Back to top Go down
Gloria-cat

Gloria-cat

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:05 pm

"Who the fuck are you anyway?" I demand
Back to top Go down
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:12 pm

"No one."
Back to top Go down
Gloria-cat

Gloria-cat

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:15 pm

"I can see that, moron!" I adjust my tiara
Back to top Go down
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:47 pm

I walk up to Chris,"This kid giving you trouble?"

"Not really, no."
Back to top Go down
Gloria-cat

Gloria-cat

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:48 pm

"Aww hell!" I yell. "You!"
Back to top Go down
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:52 pm

"OH SHIT! It's her!"

"Am I missing something here?"
Back to top Go down
Gloria-cat

Gloria-cat

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:53 pm

"Fuck you, Jimmy!" I yell. "FUCK YOU!" I scream. "I HATE YOU!" I was throwing one of my infamous "Remy" tantrums
Back to top Go down
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:54 pm

"I'm at a loss for words...."
Back to top Go down
Gloria-cat

Gloria-cat

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:56 pm

"No! He fucking let my parents fucking hurt Parker. Do you really want to know here she is right know? Because I do. I haven't fucking seen my baby sister in over a year! They took her away. Now my Parents are gone, and so is Parker. So FUCK YOU, Jimmy!" I am trying really hard not to cry
Back to top Go down
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:04 am

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHH okay."
Back to top Go down
Gloria-cat

Gloria-cat

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:06 am

I am about to throw my shoe at him.... Or... Wait. I think I still had that pocketknife somewhere.... I put my hand in my bag. "Got it!" I look at it. It was still insanely shiny
Back to top Go down
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:08 am

I take out a desert eagle, the strongest israeli handgun there is.
Back to top Go down
Gloria-cat

Gloria-cat

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:10 am

"Fuck," I mutter. "This fucking sucks ass." I sigh. "Oh, Jimmy, thought you'd want to know. Parker's gone. Harley's somewhere. Who knows where in hell that girl is..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)   The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The amazingly crappy suburbs (only boring if you are, honey!)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Green Day And Other Music :: America :: New York :: New York-
Jump to: